“Opening the Chrysalis” Showcase
The sordid details:
- We’ll cap the list at 20 performers – first come, first served.
- Acts can be aerial, ground-based, or a combination, with a time limit of 4 minutes MAX. Works in progress and rough drafts are welcome – no need to have a perfectly polished act!
- We won’t provide additional set-aside rehearsal time or workshops (of course, you’re welcome to use regularly scheduled open studio and/or arrange space/point rental with the staff).
- All performers will be required to submit a rough draft video by January 28, just to make sure your act is progressing.
- Dress rehearsal will be Friday, Feb. 17 at 6 pm. This is the only rehearsal, so all performers are required.
Signups close Friday, Dec 23
If you’d like to give us a peek inside your chrysalis, sign ups will open Sunday December 4 at 10:00 am, and don’t forget it’s first come, first served, so mark your calendars to grab your spot.. Not to worry – we’ll keep a waitlist just in case, and if it’s a smashing (or shimmying!) success, maybe we’ll host another one!
Dates, details, and application form are below.
|Music due:||January 14|
|Rehearsal video due:||January 28|
|Dress rehearsal:||February 17, 7:00 pm|
|Performance:||February 18, 8:00 pm|